July 27, 2019 Auction of tempting Nagel collectibles

Greetings:

On July 27, 2019, there are a number of collectible Nagel serigraphs and one illustration that are up for auction.  Among them is a Kristen, Gray Lady, and an oversized Collector's Gallery (it's five feet across and one of my favorites).

That's the good news.  The bad news is that not all auction houses are reputable and sometimes their item descriptions can be a little sketchy.  So do your homework before you bid.  If you happen to live in the Los Angeles area, I strongly advise you to visit the auction house in person before bidding.

You can see these sought-after pieces and more at https://www.liveauctioneers.com when you search "Patrick Nagel."