Re: Playboy Mansion Invites

Kerig Pope, one of the last survivors I was able to interview for the book, was extremely helpful in recalling the events that led Nagel to his wonderful relationship with Playboy.  His contributions to the book laid the foundation for that part of Nagel's life story.

Pope was one of the originals who made Playboy as incredible as it was, for as long as he was there. The brand and its products degenerated badly after his and Hef's departure. Everyone I ever talked with had nothing but great things to say about Kerig.