Fake "Noble Gallery" on EBay?

Greetings:

It's summer, when sales are slow and sellers get anxious, which is why you have to be careful when hunting for your next collectible Nagel serigraph. To our newest members, let me define collectible as a signed, numbered, lifetime edition that's in excellent condition.  There aren't that many out there, so from time to time, a desperate seller can try to sneak a fake by for sale.

The latest suspect is this Noble Gallery for sale on Ebay on sale for US$695 -- way below its market price, which is a clue.

I'm having a tough time with this one, not only because the lower right corner is severely dented, but because the numbering on the poster seems all wrong.  In all my years of collecting, I don't think I've ever seen a hand-numbered piece with a "flat top 3."  Nagel usually rounded his numbers and wrote them in a tighter, smaller script.

The supply is indeed tightening, and when it does, you must be extra-vigilant.  Don't be shy. Ask the seller questions to which you already know the answers!