Re: "Silver Sunbeam" for $2900?

DancinCrow01@gmail.com

Here are a couple photos of the lower portion of the print, one of which shows some rippling which he says is that it’s just not seated correctly in the frame.
Personally I think there is some damage though it’s still a nice print but certainly not worth anywhere close to the asking price.
Dancincrow

On Jun 23, 2019, at 5:23 PM, robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:

Actually, this brings up a good point:

In my book, I postulate that maybe 30% of Nagel's work is still out there -- in collectible condition.  This is a perfect example of one that doesn't fall into that category. If it's that rumpled under glass, it's simply not collectible -- or worth anywhere near US$2,900.