Re: Monica's Prints Valuation

flyinggardengnome

Hi Monica

Just want to clarify again, are you willing  to ship the prints (flat of course, that’s what I prefer too 😊) with a private courier (FedEx or DHL, preferably the latter) to me if I am keen to purchase?

Thank you!

Regards
Chun Ping

On 18 Jun 2019, at 7:35 am, Monica Moynihan <monicaperkal@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Rob,

I would love your opinion on my prints. I unfortunately may need to let some go. You know what I have. #1s with Provenance. Thoughts?

Monica

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 10:07 AM robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:
Greetings:

If you've ever wanted a collectible Lorraine, you may want to check out this one, which was originally priced sky high, but is now listed at US$600 or best offer.  This is a good chance to steal a collectible, signed, numbered, lifetime serigraph at a reasonable, under-market price.  If you do bid, make it at least US$400, because anything less is getting refused.