Re: Monica's Prints Valuation

Monica Moynihan

Edited

Rob,

I would love your opinion on my prints. I unfortunately may need to let some go. You know what I have. #1s with Provenance. Thoughts?

Monica

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 10:07 AM robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:
Greetings:

If you've ever wanted a collectible Lorraine, you may want to check out this one, which was originally priced sky high, but is now listed at US$600 or best offer.  This is a good chance to steal a collectible, signed, numbered, lifetime serigraph at a reasonable, under-market price.  If you do bid, make it at least US$400, because anything less is getting refused.

Monica Moynihan Perkal
Realtor, Top Producing Luxury Agent
Pinnacle Estate Properties, Inc.
24025 Park Sorrento, #110
Calabasas, CA 91302
(310) 429-2255 I DRE #01366039
"I Can Move Mountains..."

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this electronic transmission including any attached documents may contain confidential and/or privileged information and/or legal work product protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. This electronic transmission is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or dissemination of the information is prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email or phone and then immediately delete this message. Thank you.