Re: "Grey Lady" -- starting at US$8,8888 :)

Manuel Rodriguez

Agree with the logic, but there are only so many serigraphs I can display at any moment, as I do not live in a mansion with unlimited wall space. I sold Grey Lady years ago, as well as Venetian Blinds, and kept the pieces I enjoy most, Mask and Standing Lady. Still have half a dozen limiteds not displayed.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 7:29 PM robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:
There are a number of pieces I'd sell just for the profit, but that's why I collect serigraphs:  you can buy three, sell two and keep the third almost for free (if you time it right).

But I'm with you:  I'm not selling Grey Lady because I like her way too much and I have only one. I have a similar crush on Mirage and Kristen, but I have multiples of them.  At this point, I'm also holding on to some originals, as well, because once they're sold, they're gone.