Re: "Grey Lady" -- starting at US$8,8888 :)

There are a number of pieces I'd sell just for the profit, but that's why I collect serigraphs:  you can buy three, sell two and keep the third almost for free (if you time it right).

But I'm with you:  I'm not selling Grey Lady because I like her way too much and I have only one. I have a similar crush on Mirage and Kristen, but I have multiples of them.  At this point, I'm also holding on to some originals, as well, because once they're sold, they're gone.