Re: "Grey Lady" -- starting at US$8,8888 :)

Craig Blankenship

I would not bid anything without provenance.
Even on a S/N piece , once you start getting up towards 5 figures you should demand documentation .

On Mar 23, 2019, at 9:19 AM, Jacob GW <jacobpgreenspan@...> wrote:

That is a seller generated starting bid.. we will have to see if anyone actually bids.

On Mar 23, 2019, at 10:14 AM, robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:

Yep, there's a Grey Lady up on Ebay right now, with a starting bid of US$8,8888.

The photos look authentic enough, although being the suspicious person I am, I can't help but look sideways at this listing.  For one thing, the photos are very dark.  For another, the selling copy is sparse, to say the least.

But the seller has a perfect rating with hundreds of sales, so it's probably legit.  The signature and the numbering look real enough.

Now, which of you is going to start the bidding?  :D

<s-l1600.jpg>