Re: Found some older Gommerman Nagel art prior to the Hollywood poster

G G

Ran into the owner of the Gommerman piece today. He said it was a private sale in the 90's and mentioned something about the previous owner saying it being from Kodak marketing prints that were not released. Does that make sense? The image is Pre-ITT and Pre-Hollywood with a 1979 Gommerman copyright.  He "thinks" its worth about $2000... I'm not buying it, but wonder if anyone is curious or wanted more info?

Geff

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 12:32 AM <JPS@...> wrote:

What were they asking for the Gommerman?

---
J. Phillip Steinman
Attorney at Law
100 Homer Adams Parkway, Suite 100
PO Box 3292
Alton, IL  62002
618.465.2800

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) named in this message.  This communication is intended to be and to remain confidential and is subject to applicable attorney/client and/or work product privileges.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then delete this message and its attachments.  Do not deliver, distribute, nor copy this message and/or any attachments. Do not disclose the contents nor take any action in reliance upon the information contained in this communication.

On 2018-11-15 11:49 am, G G wrote:

Found this in my very small rural town (pop ~ 1500) browsing a local mixed business shop (spa/nails/art/framing/etc) in a poster sleeve. Looks like one of the earlier Gommerman 1979 series serigraphs before they printed the Hollywood version.

They also had a framed Mirage edition on the wall, and that's why I even looked inside.

The person managing wasn't too familiar and said they were from a local estate and I think they were in the $500 range, but I wasn't too interested at the time. Are they worth a second look to anyone?

Geff