Re: Name and backstory of this art print?

Everyone posting is correct in their posts.  I'm still not convinced, mainly because unlike most collectible artists, there is no central catalog of Nagel's work.  Consequently, I've seen pieces on Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram and even in some galleries that were anywhere from questionable to flat-out frauds.

So perhaps it is real. Maybe it isn't.  Until someone can verify it, I still wouldn't touch it with a stick. :)

Rob Frankel
TheArtistWhoLovedWomen.com <-- WOW, what a GREAT Christmas gift!