Name and backstory of this art print?

flyinggardengnome

Hi there,

I’m a new member here, and I wanted to seek some opinions of the members here on this particular print.

I guess most of you have seen this print somewhere. I personally saw this on a Forever 21 t-shirt, a month ago. I like the image so I bought the shirt.

However, I would like to know more about this print. What is the official name of this art price, and when was it published? Are there any hand-signed  & numbered version / SIS version / AP version etc?

I flipped through the book Nagel: The Art of Patrick Nagel but show no records of this print. Maybe this was printed after Patrick’s death, by Karl Bornstein?

Thanks for reading.

Regards