Re: Yet another CRAZY eBay seller scammer

Monica Moynihan

I know we can’t fix them all, but drives me crazy. Today I tried to notify a seller on Poshmark selling a the Yellow Sweater litho that is still available for $20 from the estate open edition. I think his statement was ad  extremely rare original print for like 380$. When I let seller know this print was still available, I guess he doesn’t like being called out.  His response was I am not allowed to comment and his print was not that one as it was given to him from Patrick his friend in the late 80s. Hmm. So that how is that possible, total scammer.

Sent from Monica Perkal's iPhone while out busy working for you.

On Jan 2, 2020, at 4:07 PM, DancinCrow01@... <dancincrow01@...> wrote:

I saw NC1 listed on eBay for $150, one of the photos attached to it looked very much like it was printed on shiny poster paper, so I asked the seller about this & here is what happened next (see conversation in photo attached)
How dumb is this one?
Dancincrow
<Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 5.49.27 PM.png>