Re: How do you show off yours?

Monica Moynihan

All these look fantastic. Your funny Andrew with your Black and White Robe. (show off indeed! ) looks wonderful. And Rob I absolutely love your framing, especially on your original! Way to make a smaller original look impressive. The Cleo is perfect there.

Happy Holidays and New Year everyone.

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 8:18 AM . . <La410@...> wrote:
Shhhh.       I secretly  hung this while wife out.  A perfect spot fit so nice.  Lol

--
Monica Moynihan Perkal
Realtor, Top Producing Luxury Agent

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this electronic transmission including any attached documents may contain confidential and/or privileged information and/or legal work product protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. This electronic transmission is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or dissemination of the information is prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email or phone and then immediately delete this message. Thank you.