Re: Stealing "Piedmont" and "Hanson"

Monica Moynihan

Oh Rob that was my plan but now you told every Nagel fan. Ha. You used to only give us the info on the bigger auctions not these small guys (prior to), but we all know you have them all now. LOL.
Anyway I already know two people now that got excited and plan to bid. Its ok Im in LA I will eventually find them all. Lol.

But a beautiful Iowa just ebayed to one of our own (not me) for 320.00 so some of these are still not bringing in high numbers. Not Hanson and Book yet anyway.
But a Nagel Nagel just sold for $1900 recently on Ebay! Guess that one is hot hot hot again. I have a Nagel Nagel AP framed in LA if anyone wants to buy it!

Monica

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 8:43 AM robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:
Oh, there's no reason why you can't bid on them.  For all we know, nobody here wants to bid on them.

If I were in the market, I would. But my life is too hectic at the moment.....

Rob Frankel
The ArtistWhoLovedWomen.com

--
Monica Moynihan Perkal
Realtor, Top Producing Luxury Agent

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this electronic transmission including any attached documents may contain confidential and/or privileged information and/or legal work product protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. This electronic transmission is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or dissemination of the information is prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email or phone and then immediately delete this message. Thank you.