Re: Stealing "Piedmont" and "Hanson"

Monica Moynihan

Darn you Rob. I had this saved for another steal. You blew it for me. Im not going into a bidding war with my Nagel friends. Lol.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 6:46 PM Heather Arender <heather.arender@...> wrote:
Wow! This is incredibly low

On Oct 25, 2019, at 8:38 PM, robfrankel <rob@...> wrote:

Don't look now, but Eldred's Auctions is featuring two collectible serigraphs -- framed, no less -- starting with bids of only US$200:

Piedmont Graphics 18/250 seems to be in good condition, framed under glass.  And Hanson 40/250 appears to be the same.

The auction house maintains they'll go for $500 to $700 each, and judging by the description of both pieces, they have no idea what they're doing.  This may be your chance to steal a couple of classics at a ridiculous price.

Rob Frankel
The ArtistWhoLovedWomen.com

<Piedmont18-250.png>
<Hanson40-250.png>

--
Monica Moynihan Perkal
Realtor, Top Producing Luxury Agent

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this electronic transmission including any attached documents may contain confidential and/or privileged information and/or legal work product protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. This electronic transmission is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or dissemination of the information is prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email or phone and then immediately delete this message. Thank you.