Re: Thank you: "The Artist Who Loved Women" in its second edition!

Monica Moynihan

Manuel,

Thank you for all your great insight as well and your encouragement as I am actually a very late bloomer collector. I will be in touch to learn more about your "under the bed stash". And yes, Rob and I have had some luck. He much much more than I in collecting but thats his story to tell! I'm jealous.

I am just thankful to have had a change to afford some Nagels in my lifetime and bring my youth back in anyway I can!  We also have Rob to thank for his contribution, which is what this post is really about and bringing more "Nagel News" and information to real collectors and young novice collectors alike. Bottom line is Patrick has brought us all together too. Have a good weekend and please refer to my post for photos on MASK.

Monica