Topics

moderated SEEKING: ELDER CARE LIVE-IN POSITION

Rivka Ester Rothstein

I am a 46 year old warm and responsible elder caregiver seeking a position with a loving family. I've had the privilege of working with multiple clients, including hospice care, to help them enjoy the best quality of life I can give them in their final time on this earth. I am seeking a live-in position within travel distance to the Bronx for time off. Familiar with Jewish practices. References available - the daughter of my previous client, may he rest in peace, would be happy to speak with you. Please call Laurie at 908-421-5039. You can reach me, Cynthia, at 347-600-7593.

Please pass this notice along to anyone whose current needs match my skill set.

Thank you,

Cynthia