Topics

moderated Main Ingredient Specials and email sign in

Henchi Goldberg

Would you like to join our email list?
Get special coupons and sales?!
Keep up to date with our flash sales?
Please respond to this email with your email address to get added!
Looking forward to sharing our news with you!

Enjoy our weekly specials and super Monday sale!!!
Please see attached!
Have a safe and happy week!!

image1.jpeg

image1.jpeg

🎉 🍴 Rolling out our new 🍴 🎺  🎉

Full Service Catering!!!

    Weekday and Shabbos

Awesome specials with dishes and linen starting at $25/hd!!

Call Moishe at 973.773.MAIN

to see how we can help you make your next Simcha stress free and delicious!!

🌟Main Ingredient Address🌟

         113 MAIN AVENUE

 🚗 Yes there is parking available!!!

🌟  New!!! Full line of vacuum packed deli and meats!!!

 💡 Great idea!! Vacuum pack your travel meals!!!

 ☎ Phone number:

          973.773.MAIN

 ⏰ Store hours:

Sunday 12pm- 10pm

Monday-Wednesday 11am-10pm

Thursday 10:am -12:00am

Friday 8:30 am - 21/2 hours before Shabbos

Follow us on Instagram

Mainingredientpassaic and see what’s cooking and up and coming by us!!

Catering catering specials!!!!

      Vort packages!!!

  Bar Mitzvah specials!!

    Drop off catering!!!

Corporate events and parties!!

  Weekend only, in-house catering options!

Bring your party to Main Ingredient and we will cater on site!!!

Many packages available!!

Many happy referrals!!

Corporate Accounts welcome.