Topics

moderated Looking to add a full-time Residential Loan Processor

Julie Swartz

Rapidly growing NJ Mortgage company is looking to add a full-time Residential Loan Processor to our energetic team. We are willing to train in the right candidate, however, experience is a plus! This individual should have excellent communication skills, be detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be well organized. We offer highly competitive salaries and have an extremely supportive, team-oriented work environment. Experienced candidates may have the option to work remotely. Additionally, there is great potential for rapid growth within the company. Interested? Submit your resume to mjacobovits@... and we’ll get in touch!