Topics

moderated Looking for info on local grocery delivery

SC

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR INFO ABOUT SEASONS OR KOSHER CONNECTION.

I am looking for any guidance you may have on getting general groceries delivered at a low price that still includes produce that I wouldn't set aside if I were shopping for myself.

I am pretty open: target, stop and shop, shoprite, Amazon... Tjs? Walmart? Who delivers?

TIA

Sheryl Cristol
The "Frum Baby Nurse"
Bereshis Newborn Care
text or What'sApp 24/6
212.557.7325
*** NOW AVAILABLE for full time care or consultations throughout the US ***

Ida

kosher konnection