Topics

moderated End of Year Campaign For My Marathon Run For Charity In Memory of My Daughter - Please Give!

Pinny Gildin

Dear Passaic/Clifton Friends and Family,

I am reaching out to each of  you to ask for a favor.  I do realize you may be inundated with similar requests from others,  and I hope I can count on you to support this cause that is very personal to me and my family.

As many of you already know, I have mentioned to many people over the years, Chai Lifeline was and continues to be a support network for my wife Karen and I  from the day our oldest daughter Alyssa of blessed memory was born with congenital heart disease, and even after her passing at 9 months of age,  till the present day. Their dedication to our cause was 24/7.  Never a day would go by where our caseworker Chanie would not call or come to our daughters room to check and see if we need anything.  Their willingness to go above and beyond for us, without asking for anything in return was/is truly remarkable.

This past Thursday , November 28th, 2019 my angel of a daughter would have turned 9 years old, and my family and  I miss her dearly.

It is for this reason that for the 8th year in a row in memory of my beloved daughter Alyssa of blessed memory, I have risen to the challenge of running with Team Lifeline 13.1 miles in the Miami Marathon on February 9,2020 to "pay it forward", to help over 5,200 families who have/do benefit from the services that Chai Lifeline provides on a 365, 24/7 basis such as support for medical bills, meals/transportation and a special camp that kids with cancer and other special needs can go and have an amazing experience to enhance their lives.
Please click on the secure link below that goes directly to my fundraising page to donate:

I cannot do this without your support. We CAN and WILL  accomplish this  together! :-)

If you prefer, checks can be mailed payable to Chai Lifeline and mailed to:

Gildin
15 Gourley St.
Passaic,NJ 07055

A receipt will be mailed to you by the Chai Lifeline office for your records.  If your employer has a matching donor program for charity, your donation may be doubled, so please check with them as well.  There is also opportunities for corporate sponsorship where your company logo can be displayed on promotional items and banners throughout the marathon weekend, please let me know if this of interest to you, and I will get you in touch with the right people.

May we see the day that illness is eradicated from the world.

Sincerely,
Pinny Gildin & Family