Topics

moderated Patently Jewish - Eastern Long Island, Mystic, CT – Beaches and Car Ferr #patentlyjewish

PassaicJews@groups.io Integration <PassaicJews@...>

Eastern Long Island, Mystic, CT – Beaches and Car Ferr

By tostien

A Vacation Based on Curiosity Did you ever wonder what’s at the very eastern tip of Long Island? What happens when you travel out the end of Queens, then Nassau County, past the cemeteries, and just keep on going? No? Well I did – on an island seemingly disjoined from the rest of the country, […]

Ida

can one take a sprinter on this stretch of road or is it to dangerous as u say it is like a one lane rd.?