Topics

moderated CHESSEDNEED: Volunteers Needed at Israel Day Parade for Jewish Outreach #free

Matatia Chetrit

bs"d

CHESSEDNEED: Volunteers Needed at Israel Day Parade for Jewish Outreach

YOU can make a difference this Sunday!!

Volunteers are desperately needed to hand out Jewish cards and materials at a table from Ohr Binyamin THIS Sunday, June 2nd at the Israel Day Parade.

Our unaffiliated brothers and sisters are so appreciative when you reach out to them.

To volunteer before, during or after the parade, would like more info or need any free Judaica for friends please let me know ASAP at 718.962.4872 (phone/text/WA) or jenet@...

Volunteer shifts will leave you with time to enjoy the rest of the parade.

Ohr Binyamin reaches out to our fellow Jews to teach them about Judaism By handing out Berakha Cards, Shabbat Care Packages, Siddurim, Pirkei Avot, Jewish Coloring Books and more.

Our website is ohrbinyamin.org or jerusalemlife.com - see FREEBIES section for some of the materials we offer.

Thanks so much and Tizku LeMitzvot,

Matatia Chetrit
718-962-4872
jenet@...