Topics

PRO-BONO Mentoring for Entrepreneurs #free

J Goldsmith

If you are an entrepreneur looking to grow your business or a successful business-person looking to give back, then join our growing
community!

The Jewish Entrepreneur (TJE) is a fast-growing non-profit organization whose goal is to increase revenue in the Jewish community. We provide very experienced mentors to entrepreneurs who are looking to start up or grow their business. This is a totally free service -- it is all done on a volunteer basis.

To date, we have helped over 650 businesses and have over 130 mentors.

Interested in becoming a mentor and help others succeed?
Please email Robert Safren at robert@...
There is no time commitment.

Have a business in mind or want to take your business to the next level?
Visit our website www.tjenetwork.com and click on "Get a Mentor" to fill out the Mentee intake form.

For a brief overview of the program – view our flyer:  TJE Flyer Direct Link