have an old sheital sitting around?

Chaya Stark

Why not use it for a mitzvah? I sell second hand sheitals in eretz yisrael for very very low prices to people who cannot afford a new one. I just had a kallah and her mother come in and explain how they cannot afford a new sheital and even the second hand prices in most places they cannot afford....due to all the nice people who donate, I was able to offer them a sheital that they were able to afford. This is a big chesed and mitzvah for those who don't have the money, but still want to look pretty and feel good about themselves and the mitzvah. I do charge low prices, and that is to cover all the time and effort I put into picking up, selling, sorting, and renewing.

thank you so much!

Join PassaicJews@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.