PacificPuddleJump@groups.ioTHIS GROUP IS ACTIVELY BEING CREATED TO MIGRATE THE GROUP FROM Yahoo to IO.
Westbound cruisers headed to the South Pacific use the Pacific Puddle Jump group (PPJ) to disseminate information that others may find useful. The PPJ group also contains useful links, database of all PPJ vessels, and a lot of other information.
Boats departing from the West Coast of the Americas headed towards French Polynesia share information on preparation, weather routing, visa and arrival information, tips and suggestions. A nearly 500 page crossing guide is available for download in the files section of the PPJ group.
***** IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL MEMBERS *******
Please be aware that this group is NOT directly affiliated with Latitude 38 magazine's Pacific Puddle Jump registration portal or rally site: www.pacificpuddlejump.com.
UPDATING CURRENT PPJ VESSEL DATABASE
If you are making a PuddleJump passage you should add your vessel information to the database for the year you are crossing. In the PPJ group, go to the Database Section(click "More") and find the database for the year you are crossing. Open that database and add your information into the file. This will enable everybody to know who is crossing with them and allow directed emails for information exchange.
REPLYING TO PREVIOUSLY POSTED MESSAGES
Remove previous post or snip it way down. Untrimmed posts will be rejected<<<
- 1,571 Members
- 3,713 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.