World Famous Horseshoe Curve/west of Altoona, PA/Norfolk Southern manife...

Russell Sharp <russsharp21@...>

https://youtu.be/QVAfWSvu_QQ
My eastern friends and fellow members, the video above ⬆️ should be Norfolk Southern westbound manifest 39G, which operates from Abrams Yard, across the Schuylkill River from Norristown, Pennsylvania and Conway Yard, west of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Today, from 11:15 am to 5 pm, I saw 👀 the following (all Norfolk Southern) trains round the World 🌎 Famous Horseshoe Curve:
1)7 intermodals
2 1 manifest
3)1 loaded unit coal eastbound
4)1 empty unit coal westbound
5)1 high and wide extra eastbound
6)4 lite helpers (all were 2 EMD/NS Juniata Works SD70ACU locomotives)
7)1 empty unit oil or ethanol westbound
A total of 16 movements in about 6 hours.
Russ 😎