From: PFL Petroleum <pfldesk@...>
Date: August 19, 2021 at 9:54:12 AM CDT
To: russsharp21@...
Subject: Railcar Scraping spots getting congested book your spot in line today

The scrap market went down slightly, but held close to historic highs with the pricing for August only seeing a 5% drop from July. This remains on par with economist’s forecasts for a relatively flat market until Q4 when it is predicted to drop. This still is the best time to scrap any railcars that may be nearing the end of their lives, distressed cars, or cars phased out by regulations. According to Argus, there were 43,100 railcars scrapped in 2020. As of June 2021, 47,000 railcars have already been scrapped.  This blistering pace will only continue through the end of 2021.  Space is very limited at facilities so book your slots now while you can.
Call Now! +1 (239) 390-2885
Prices shown below are for clean, delivered steel railcars per gross ton.
State Note Class 1 August
TN Need to confirm Space Prior CSX $415
TX Need to confirm Space Prior BN $415
VA Need to confirm Space Prior CSX/NS $415
MS Can take up to 25 at once (Switching fees may apply) KCS/UP/BN/CSX $415
IN Can take up to10 at once NS $417
IN Can take up to 10 at once CSX $415
IN Can Clean cars and take 100+ cars at once (Switching fees may apply) IHB $415
OH Can take up to 5 at once CSX $415
OH Can take up to 10 at once CSX $415
NC Can take up to 15 at once CSX $410
TN Can take up to 5 at once (Need to Confirm Space Prior) NS $405
AL Can take up to 10 at once NS $400
OK Can take up to 10 at once (Switching fees may apply) UP/BN $400
MB Need to confirm Space Prior CP $370
TX Can take up to 80 at one time. BN and UP $415

PFL Can Assist You With All Things Rail

If you are into rail PFL has your back

PFL offers turn-key rail car solutions to maximize your profitability. Our goal is to provide a win/win scenario for all and we can handle virtually all of your railcar needs. Whether it’s loaded storage, empty storage, subleasing or leasing excess cars, structured financing solutions, filling orders for cars wanted, mobile railcar cleaning, blasting, mobile railcar repair, or scraping at strategic partner sites, PFL will do its best to assist you. We also assist fleets and lessors with leases and sales and offer Total Fleet Evaluation Services. We will analyze your current leases, storage, and company objectives to draw up a plan of action. We will save Lessor and Lessee the headache and aggravation of navigating through this rapidly changing landscape.

PFL IS READY TO CLEAN CARS TODAY ON A MOBILE BASIS WE ARE CURRENTLY IN EAST TEXAS

PFL Field Services is First Verified qualified – to find out more information on First Verified safety verification please visit https://www.firstverify.com/ .  Call PFL today to trouble shoot return on lease scenarios, cleaning, maintenance, repair and the market in general.  We will through this process identify your needs – we are here to help and have the capability and know how to do so!  A phone call doesn’t cost you anything, so reach out to us today.

Please see below some of PFL Field Service’s equipment that it utilizes in its cleaning fleet

Pressure Washers

PFL Field Services LLC has been actively cleaning cars nationwide.  PFL uses a boiler unit to steam crude oil cars (tank cars) - for more information on PFL equipment and process please call us today.  PFL Field Services will clean, inspect, and provide maintenance for ALL CAR TYPES including full gasket change outs and railcar repairs on a mobile basis with a PFL Guarantee. We added UT testing to our venue of expanding services. Call us today for a competitive quote and to book a time!  See boiler unit hooked up to multiple cars:

Mobile Boiler
PFL currently has Transloaders available for immediate delivery. The Transloaders in question can be used for petroleum products such as gasoline, jet fuel and crude oil. For specs and pictures please visit www.pflpetroleum.com

We have been busy with all sorts of subleases, trouble shooting for return on lease programs which activity has increased dramatically.  Call PFL today for the latest and greatest!

Call PFL today for further information 239-390-2885!  PFL launched its new and enhanced Rail Car and Rail Car Storage Platform. NO LOGIN required.
railcar storage
Railcar Storage
repair
Railcar Maintenance and Repair
leasing and sales
Railcar Leasing & Sales
cleaning
Cleaning & Flaring
3rd party
3rd Party Inspection
Live Market
Live Market Data

Instant Access to the live market with no sign-on required.

View Now
alt_text
PFL Market Reports

Check out our PFL Market reports for the latest information on Railcar Storage, Railcar Availability and Oil Markets.

Read more
Facebook
Twitter
Link
YouTube
LinkedIn
Website
Copyright © 2020 PFL Petroleum, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
1865 Veterans Park Drive Suite # 303,
Naples Fl, 34109

Our contact information: