pivoting old man

Bill Lane <Bill@...>

This time next week I will be half way through my first day back to full time work as the world’s oldest new machinist trainee, pivoting away from my life up to this point as purchasing. I will not have internet access for the first time in 20 years – not like I did moderating things while I was working anyway. So any old man grumpy hissy fits have to be over by the time I get home from work.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy, PRSL & Reading in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Models.htm
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

See my layout progress at:

http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL

GLENN KAISER <glennk419@...>

LOL! Good luck with the new "career", Bill. Somehow I have a feeling that the new day job skills you have learned will filter into your other "love".

Glenn