Dinner this evening on my Philadelphia bound Cardinal

Russell Sharp <russsharp21@...>

My eastern friends, heading your way this evening on Amtrak’s Cardinal. Here’s dinner in the Cafe car departing Dyer, Indiana. I tried the Red Wine 🍷 Braised Beef entree shown here in my photo and it wasn’t bad!
The Cardinal is a friendly little train, one Brand X locomotive, two Amfleet coaches, this Amfleet Cafe car, my one Viewliner sleeping car and one Viewliner dorm/baggage car. 40 or so passengers in my sleeper departing Chicago Union Station and 85 passengers in the two coaches arriving Lafayette, Indiana.
Staying at the Best Western in Chester tomorrow evening then it’s NJT to Atlantic City Thursday, staying there for a week near the boardwalk then it’s NJT and Amtrak to Boston then Portland, Maine for the annual meeting of the Lexington Group. First time for me in Maine and first time riding the rails between Boston and Portland.
Russ