4 Conrail SD40-2

Bill Lane <Bill@...>

This is the first time I have seen 4) S Scale SD40-2 in 1 train. They are Overland built in 1986. 3 of the 4 in this train are of the 15 models Overland built that are correct for Conrail with the anticlimbers on the front making them rather rare. 2 of the 4 are mine and 2 are a friend’s. locos  I have another one of that version here that is currently Burlington Northern that is going to be Conrail. There is also a GP38-2 that is going to be Conrail.

There will be a Conrail day running session here probably by Spring of next year.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy, PRSL & Reading in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Models.htm
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

See my layout progress at:

http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL