RPO progress

Dave's Gmail

Group, it has been a while since I’ve updated my M70B progress. I’ve since picked up some new trucks from LaBelle. These sit differently than the Walther’s trucks, so I had remove my original bolsters. The top photo shows the trucks before the removal of the bolsters. Now I have to add styrene to get them to the correct height. Also, I have to add the dampers? to the sides of the cars to match up with the trucks.
Dave Wilson

Paul Alphonse

Very nice Dave, looking forward to seeing it painted up!  Good inspiration to get mine started...

Paul