Topics

Photo Notifications #photo-notice

PRRPro@groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following photos have been uploaded to the Mail cars album of the PRRPro@groups.io group.

By: Ralph W. Brown <rbrown51@...>

The following photos have been uploaded to the Mail cars album of the PRRPro@groups.io group.

Chuck Heuer

Ralph, thanks a lot for posting your excellent photos of 6563. I don't seem to have taken any photos when I visited, or I have misplaced them if I did. You did a nice job of documenting the excellent restoration they were able to achieve. 

Chuck Heuer