From: National Model Railroad Association <marketing@...>
Subject: Gateway-X Virtual Convention
Date: July 8, 2020 at 10:37:01 AM EDT

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in or are a member of the National Model Railroad Association. Don't forget to add marketing@... to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox!

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
GATEWAY-X Virtual Convention Brings An Entire National Convention Right To Your Home!!!
The NMRAx team is proud to present the first ever virtual National Convention, Gateway-X. While we can't meet in St. Louis this year as we had hoped, we will be bringing you the National Convention virtually via the NMRA Facebook page & YouTube channel. Starting on July 12th at 8:00am EDT and running through 11:00pm EDT on July 18th, Gateway-X will be streaming 105 hours of content. (Please adjust the times according to your own time zone.)

Click here for a complete guide to the Gateway-X!

Don't worry though if you can't tune in live - all presentations will remain available on the Facebook page + each individual presentation will be uploaded to the YouTube channel once editing has been completed.

Full event details ➡️ https://bit.ly/GatewayX
NMRA Facebook Page ➡️ https://bit.ly/NMRAFacebook
NMRA YouTube Channel ➡️ https://bit.ly/NMRAYouTube

If you missed out on any of our previous events, all of the videos are saved on the NMRA YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/c/NMRAORGModelRailroading

Christina Zambri
NMRA Marketing Consultant
National Model Railroad Association, P.O. Box 1328, Soddy Daisy, TN 37384-1328
Sent by marketing@... in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!

Jerry Britton   Member, PRRT&HS #6111   jerry@...