M70B update

Dave's Gmail

Group, it’s been awhile since I sat down and worked on my RPO. My latest work was to build desks and letter cases. These were fashioned from styrene sheet, and I have to add the legs to the desks. I will probably paint these a buff color rather than putting letter case print outs on them. I doubt that you’ll ever be able to see these inside.
Dave Wilson

Rich C

Looking Great, Dave. My mail car projects, and other projects,  are on the back burner for a while. I am moving my focus to getting my modules ready for the first club meeting since COVID. 

When I get back to it, I will probably just modify existing RPO interiors for my two cars. I am still waiting for the roofs.

Rich Christie

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 06:37:28 PM CDT, Dave's Gmail <davidchriswilson@...> wrote:

Group, it’s been awhile since I sat down and worked on my RPO. My latest work was to build desks and letter cases. These were fashioned from styrene sheet, and I have to add the legs to the desks.  I will probably paint these a buff color rather than putting letter case print outs on them. I doubt that you’ll ever be able to see these inside.
Dave Wilson

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi Dave,

Very cool, looks great, and yet so simple!

Claus Schlund

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 7:36 PM
Subject: [PRRPro] M70B update

Group, it’s been awhile since I sat down and worked on my RPO. My latest work was to build desks and letter cases. These were fashioned from styrene sheet, and I have to add the legs to the desks.  I will probably paint these a buff color rather than putting letter case print outs on them. I doubt that you’ll ever be able to see these inside.
Dave Wilson

Dave's Gmail

Thanks, Claus! I may try to make a removable roof for my BM70KA, so you can see the interior. I usually need one car under my belt to work out some of the problems. 
Dave

On Apr 27, 2021, at 7:55 PM, Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) <claus@...> wrote:

Hi Dave,

Very cool, looks great, and yet so simple!

Claus Schlund

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 7:36 PM
Subject: [PRRPro] M70B update

Dave Wilson

Dave's Gmail

Thanks, Rich. I finally got my 3C-P1 trucks from LaBelle. They look good, but they need the end brakes. I guess I’ll have to find those somewhere. 
Dave 

On Apr 27, 2021, at 7:52 PM, Rich C via groups.io <rhcdmc@...> wrote:

Looking Great, Dave. My mail car projects, and other projects,  are on the back burner for a while. I am moving my focus to getting my modules ready for the first club meeting since COVID. 

When I get back to it, I will probably just modify existing RPO interiors for my two cars. I am still waiting for the roofs.

Rich Christie

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 06:37:28 PM CDT, Dave's Gmail <davidchriswilson@...> wrote:

Dave Wilson

Ralph W. Brown

Hi Dave,

AMB offers a set of brake beans intended for the trucks on the Walthers R50B and B60B that one might be able to adapt to the LaBelle 3C-P1 trucks.  Go to: http://www.laserkit.com/laserkit.htm, click on “HO SCALE,” then “Detail Parts for Structures and Rolling Stock,” and scroll to the bottom of the page.  It’s the next to last item (Kit #965).  May be worth a look anyway.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966
NMRA No. L2532

rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com

Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:03 PM
To: PRRPro@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PRRPro] M70B update

Thanks, Rich. I finally got my 3C-P1 trucks from LaBelle. They look good, but they need the end brakes. I guess I’ll have to find those somewhere. 
Dave

Rich Christie

Dave Wilson

Dave's Gmail

Cool! Thanks, Ralph!

On Apr 27, 2021, at 9:29 PM, Ralph W. Brown <rbrown51@...> wrote:

Hi Dave,

AMB offers a set of brake beans intended for the trucks on the Walthers R50B and B60B that one might be able to adapt to the LaBelle 3C-P1 trucks.  Go to: http://www.laserkit.com/laserkit.htm, click on “HO SCALE,” then “Detail Parts for Structures and Rolling Stock,” and scroll to the bottom of the page.  It’s the next to last item (Kit #965).  May be worth a look anyway.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966
NMRA No. L2532

rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com

Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:03 PM
To: PRRPro@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PRRPro] M70B update

Dave

<image0.jpeg>

Rich Christie

Dave Wilson