From: PRRPro@groups.io <PRRPro@groups.io> on behalf of Elliot Courtney via groups.io <ecourtne@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 1:35 PM
To: PRRPro@groups.io <PRRPro@groups.io>
Subject: [PRRPro] Bachmann PB70 Upgrades

Hello,
Does anyone know of a good article(s) on upgrading a bachmann PB70? I have one and am looking to make it closer to the prototype. Was there a thread on here about it?

Thanks,
Elliot

Ralph W. Brown

Hi Folks,

Ted’s article is in TKM No. 71, Autumn 2009, and starts on page 27.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966
NMRA No. L2532

rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com

I did do an article on upgrading / detailing Bachmann PB70. It is a back issue in Keystone Modeler about 10 years ago. I did not address the length inaccuracy of the Bachmann PB70 but focused on the underside details.

Ted Andrews
Carmel, IN