Topics

Poll for Project 33 #poll

Bruce Smith

Edited

This poll is to determine which project we will do for our 33rd project. We're doing something a little different this time, so please PAY ATTENTION :) You may vote for MULTIPLE choices (e.g. EF22 AND H25). Note that some options this round contain combinations of two projects. With these, please only vote for either the single options or the combined, but NOT both. So, for example, if you want to do both the X37 and X38 but as separate projects, vote for options 7 AND 8, but not 9. Likewise if you want to do all the X32/33 projects, but as 2 separate projects, vote for options 4 and 5 but not 6. Conversely, if you want to all the X32/33 projects at the same time, vote for option 6, not 4 and 5.

Results

See Who Responded

Bruce Smith

Folks,

So far, 37 people have responded to the poll. Just 37. PLEASE vote! This determines our next project. I'll be closing the poll in a day or two. If you have trouble finding the poll go to the group web page, and click on TOPIC - in the pull down will be "POLL". Or you can go right there by clicking https://groups.io/g/PRRPro/polls? and selecting the poll fro project #33.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

christer@...

Hi Bruce

I vote for X37 & X38

regardsChrister Kedström

20.02.2019 20:20 skrev Bruce Smith:

Folks,

So far, 37 people have responded to the poll.  Just 37.  PLEASE vote!  This determines our next project. I'll be closing the poll in a day or two.  If you have trouble finding the poll go to the group web page, and click on TOPIC - in the pull down will be "POLL".  Or you can go right there by clicking https://groups.io/g/PRRPro/polls? and selecting the poll fro project #33.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

Bruce Smith

Christer, Folks,

Votes such as this DO NOT COUNT. You must vote using the poll. So go to the link and check the boxes… note that in this poll, you can select multiple choices.  

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith            

Auburn, AL

"Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield."

On Feb 21, 2019, at 1:54 AM, christer@... wrote:

Hi Bruce

I vote for X37 & X38

regardsChrister Kedström

Folks,

So far, 37 people have responded to the poll.  Just 37.  PLEASE vote!  This determines our next project. I'll be closing the poll in a day or two.  If you have trouble finding the poll go to the group web page, and click on TOPIC - in the pull down will be "POLL".  Or you can go right there by clicking https://groups.io/g/PRRPro/polls? and selecting the poll fro project #33.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

John Frantz

I voted based on known decal stock availability. <VBG> which is why I voted for the X32/33.

John

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: PRRPro@groups.io
Sent: 2019-02-20 2:20:53 PM
Subject: Re: [PRRPro] Poll for Project 33

Folks,

So far, 37 people have responded to the poll. Just 37. PLEASE vote! This determines our next project. I'll be closing the poll in a day or two. If you have trouble finding the poll go to the group web page, and click on TOPIC - in the pull down will be "POLL". Or you can go right there by clicking https://groups.io/g/PRRPro/polls? and selecting the poll fro project #33.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

Robert Flores

I seemed to notice that people were voting for multiple options??  and notjust on combined boxcar types?

Bob Flores  Columbus  Ohio

On Thursday, February 21, 2019, 9:22:17 AM EST, John Frantz <johnf2384@...> wrote:

I voted based on known decal stock availability. <VBG> which is why I voted for the X32/33.

John

Folks,

So far, 37 people have responded to the poll.  Just 37.  PLEASE vote!  This determines our next project. I'll be closing the poll in a day or two.  If you have trouble finding the poll go to the group web page, and click on TOPIC - in the pull down will be "POLL".  Or you can go right there by clicking https://groups.io/g/PRRPro/polls? and selecting the poll fro project #33.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

Bruce Smith

Just to make sure everyone understands how the results will be interpreted…

The H25 current has 23 votes, making it look like the leader. HOWEVER, the X37/38 has 16 votes for the combined project, 7 votes for just the X37 and 2 for the X38, that’s a total of 25 votes… but two of those votes are the same person voting for the X37 and x38 independently so I’ll subtract one to give 24 votes. Just one ahead of the H25. The project would be the combined X37/X38 because of the three choices it has the most and because both the X37 only and X38 only folks could participate in the combo project.

OTOH, the X32/33 projects are aligned a bit differently. Of those, the X32/33 revenue has the most votes with 9, with the combined project at 5 and the X32 war emergency at 3 (me and two others). The project would be the X32/33 revenue service cars because it has the most votes and that would be 14 because in that project, the war emergency cars would not be done but the voters for the combined project could do the revenue cars (as I assumed that they wanted to).  If we look at the combined project and think that everyone gets to play, that only gets us to 17, minus one for someone (me) who voted for both the revenue and war emergency projects… Get it? Note that if the X32/33 revenue project were leading, I’d ask those voting for that only if they wouldn’t mind including us war emergency conversion folks… just to increase the participation ;)

So, right now, it is the combined X37/38 by one vote (24), with the H25 hot in pursuit (23) and the revenue service X32/33 in distant 3rd (14/16 votes).

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith            
Auburn, AL

Hi Bruce

I vote for X37 & X38

regardsChrister Kedström

Folks,

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

Bruce Smith

Right. As I noted in my original post, you can vote for multiple options in this poll. With respect to the boxcars, I ask that you vote for the combined projects, or one, or both of the individual projects, but NOT the combined project AND one or both of the single projects (and not to fear, I can see when someone does that, and so far, no one has (good work gang!)

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith            

Auburn, AL

On Feb 21, 2019, at 8:41 AM, Robert Flores via Groups.Io <bobflores99@...> wrote:

I seemed to notice that people were voting for multiple options??  and notjust on combined boxcar types?

Bob Flores  Columbus  Ohio

On Thursday, February 21, 2019, 9:22:17 AM EST, John Frantz <johnf2384@...> wrote:

John

Folks,

So far, 37 people have responded to the poll.  Just 37.  PLEASE vote!  This determines our next project. I'll be closing the poll in a day or two.  If you have trouble finding the poll go to the group web page, and click on TOPIC - in the pull down will be "POLL".  Or you can go right there by clicking https://groups.io/g/PRRPro/polls? and selecting the poll fro project #33.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

Robert Putt

I vote for the GP-30

On Feb 21, 2019, at 9:16 AM, Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:

Christer, Folks,

Votes such as this DO NOT COUNT. You must vote using the poll. So go to the link and check the boxes… note that in this poll, you can select multiple choices.  

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith            

Auburn, AL

Hi Bruce

I vote for X37 & X38

regardsChrister Kedström

Folks,

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL