Topics

Poll for Project 33 #poll

Bruce Smith

Edited

This poll is to determine which project we will do for our 33rd project. We're doing something a little different this time, so please PAY ATTENTION :) You may vote for MULTIPLE choices (e.g. EF22 AND H25). Note that some options this round contain combinations of two projects. With these, please only vote for either the single options or the combined, but NOT both. So, for example, if you want to do both the X37 and X38 but as separate projects, vote for options 7 AND 8, but not 9. Likewise if you want to do all the X32/33 projects, but as 2 separate projects, vote for options 4 and 5 but not 6. Conversely, if you want to all the X32/33 projects at the same time, vote for option 6, not 4 and 5.

Results

See Who Responded

Bruce Smith

Folks,

So far, 37 people have responded to the poll. Just 37. PLEASE vote! This determines our next project. I'll be closing the poll in a day or two. If you have trouble finding the poll go to the group web page, and click on TOPIC - in the pull down will be "POLL". Or you can go right there by clicking https://groups.io/g/PRRPro/polls? and selecting the poll fro project #33.

Regards

christer@...

Hi Bruce

I vote for X37 & X38

regardsChrister Kedström

20.02.2019 20:20 skrev Bruce Smith:

Folks,

So far, 37 people have responded to the poll.  Just 37.  PLEASE vote!  This determines our next project. I'll be closing the poll in a day or two.  If you have trouble finding the poll go to the group web page, and click on TOPIC - in the pull down will be "POLL".  Or you can go right there by clicking https://groups.io/g/PRRPro/polls? and selecting the poll fro project #33.

Regards

Christer, Folks,

Votes such as this DO NOT COUNT. You must vote using the poll. So go to the link and check the boxes… note that in this poll, you can select multiple choices.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

On Feb 21, 2019, at 1:54 AM, christer@... wrote:

Hi Bruce

I vote for X37 & X38

regardsChrister Kedström

20.02.2019 20:20 skrev Bruce Smith:

Folks,

So far, 37 people have responded to the poll.  Just 37.  PLEASE vote!  This determines our next project. I'll be closing the poll in a day or two.  If you have trouble finding the poll go to the group web page, and click on TOPIC - in the pull down will be "POLL".  Or you can go right there by clicking https://groups.io/g/PRRPro/polls? and selecting the poll fro project #33.

Regards

John Frantz

I voted based on known decal stock availability. <VBG> which is why I voted for the X32/33.

John

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

So far, 37 people have responded to the poll. Just 37. PLEASE vote! This determines our next project. I'll be closing the poll in a day or two. If you have trouble finding the poll go to the group web page, and click on TOPIC - in the pull down will be "POLL". Or you can go right there by clicking https://groups.io/g/PRRPro/polls? and selecting the poll fro project #33.

Regards

Robert Flores

I seemed to notice that people were voting for multiple options??  and notjust on combined boxcar types?

Bob Flores  Columbus  Ohio