Topics

ADMIN: Photos

Bruce Smith

Folks,

Chuck Cover uncovered a problem with our Photos settings with the folders that were transferred from Yahoo. I have gone through and adjusted the setting on every existing folder on our current site so that you should now be able to post photos to all folders. I took the opportunity to clean up the folders a bit as well. Photos (and files for that matter) should only be posted to the folders for that project. Please do not create a new folder without first checking with me. I transferred the contents of several folders to the respective project folder and deleted the extra folder… so if you think something has gone missing, don’t panic!  Look for it in the project folder.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith