Topics

Poll for Project 31 #poll

Bruce Smith

This poll is to determine which project we will do for our 31st project. Please vote for one of the options.

Results

See Who Responded

Bruce Smith

Folks,

We're up to 53 votes on the poll and the X23 is off to a strong lead. I'll likely keep the poll open through the weekend, but please vote soon!

In order to find the poll, go to our group using the links at the bottom of the page, select Messages from the left side menu, Click on Topics at the top of the page and from the pull down menu, select Polls. Then select this poll and vote!

Regards

The poll is complete and our next project will be X23 boxcars and derivatives. That project will start July 1, 2018.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, Al

Benjamin Hom

Bruce Smith wrote:
"The poll is complete and our next project will be X23 boxcars and derivatives. That project will start July 1, 2018."

To review, this covers the following:

Class X23 boxcars
Class X24 automobile boxcars
Class K7 and K7A stock cars
Class R7 refrigerator cars
Class NX23 cabin cars

Ben Hom

Bruce Smith

And MOW X23s ;)

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, Al

On May 1, 2018, at 8:54 AM, Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...> wrote:

Bruce Smith wrote:
"The poll is complete and our next project will be X23 boxcars and derivatives. That project will start July 1, 2018."

To review, this covers the following:

Class X23 boxcars
Class X24 automobile boxcars
Class K7 and K7A stock cars
Class R7 refrigerator cars
Class NX23 cabin cars

Ben Hom

Benjamin Hom

Bruce Smith wrote:
"And MOW X23s ;)"

...and also Class X23A roofless coke car conversions, and Class X23B round roof conversions for the boxcars.  Lots of room for creativity for this project.

Ben Hom