resins

Angela Sutton

Keith, Bill, and list:

Here is the link for the Smooth-On products. I was going from memory
earlier and may have gotten my product names a little backwards:

http://www.smooth-on.com/liqplas.htm

I found a fairly inexpensive local Ohio distributor for these products
- they have a distributor search function on the website.

Bill, I had heard a little bit about your Devcon work from Tom Olsen a
while back, and it sounds like an interesting product. Thanks for
posting! For others who might be interested, here is a link:

http://www.devcon.com/products.cfm

I am wondering how many copies you can get *with* mold release. I
hope to make at least a dozen more G22's before having to repour a
mold, and also there is the GR group yet to go, of which I will need
around twice that number.

Thanks,

Angela