Re: M70b interior

Chuck Heuer

Edited

Rich, the method you describe to add interior stops to the sides both to establish fit and to be used to screw the assembled body to the floor is precisely the method prescribed in my NKP kit. Since the primary structural components in this design seem to be the BCW plastic roof - ends - floor with the sides playing more of a secondary role structurally. I was planning to proceed along the path described in the instructions in this regard but it is certainly still early enough I could change that. I am curious though about the Walthers "old style roof removal kit" you refer to as I am not familiar with this. Can you provide any further information or perhaps a link that will educate me? Thanks!

Chuck