Re: M70b interior

Rich C

Dave, Looking good. That is probably going to be at the end of my build. I managed to get a couple of the old school Walters roof removal hardware kits, so I can get it painted, do the interior, glazing and add window bars.

I am having BCW cast a couple of roofs that will fit my two. Soon as I hear back, I will place the order for them and various details.

Rich Christie

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021, 06:07:49 PM CST, Dave's Gmail <davidchriswilson@...> wrote:

Group, I’m also planning on making an interior for this car. So, I printed out a scale size drawing from Rob’s site, and I began to draw up where some of the interior parts should go.

Dave Wilson