Re: PRR F30D

O Fenton Wells

Well done Dan, good looking build both the trailer, car and tie downs
Fenton

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 10:13 AM <christer@...> wrote:

Hi Dan,

I like them. You have done a superb good modeling work

Regards

Christer

Murphy's Law is at work, again. Rapido has announce that they are going to release models of the PRR F30D TOFC flatcar. As might be expected I recently completed a Sparrows Point F30D kitbash from a Bowser F30 car. I built it straight from the kit, and have done only minimal additional work on it (storage hatch for chains & jacks, tie-down loops, etc.).  I added a Sylvan PRR short trailer, and ended up with ...

I have one more of the Sparrows Point kits to build ... hopefuly I can get it done before the Rapido cars are released.

Dan Mitchell

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd