Re: H25 Out of Paint (Plus Question)

O Fenton Wells

Great color, Will look good when finished.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 1:00 PM Paul Alphonse <paullalphonse@...> wrote:
Alright all,

I've painted the first H25 in my three care lot.  For this car I used a different ratio of ScaleCoat colors than I have used for other cars.  I'm looking to gauge against others how this stacks up for a fair representation of FCC for cars in the late 40's to early 50's as I plan to place paint dates in that era.  Attached are two photos, I attempted to color correct them as best I could but the sun is flowing in and out of the clouds so the temp on target fluctuates.

The ratio is:
5 Parts 2002 Oxide Red
1 Part 2081 PRR Freight Car Color
1 Part 2027 IC Orange