From: Chuck Heuer <hiker120@...>
To: PRRPro <PRRPro@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jul 7, 2020 11:59 am
Subject: Re: [PRRPro] a PB70R project - progress

Thanks for the kind works guys!

Bill, do let me know if I hit the lottery in your parts stash, that would be awesome! I moved the baggage end truck forward about 2 scale feet, I actually settled on the location more on the visual balance of that end, trying to best capture the entirety of the look while minimizing the impact of the model's extra length. Of course I did confirm that my desired location was going to provide adequate clearances for operation.

Regarding the BCW steps, I have seen references to both Kitbits #86 and #87 as 2 step baggage car stirrups, does anyone know the difference and which one is actually correct here?

Chuck Heuer