Another excellent job on the X31B
Very nice
Fenton

On Jul 5, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:

Group,

After the release of the Rapido X31 models and the discussion about finishing old projects, I decided to add an X31B to my fleet.  I had already upgraded a number of Bowser X31A inset roof boxcars as they were the most common variation.  The X31B model started as a Bowser SCL flush roof 40' double door boxcar.  I used RPC #22 and Bruce's 20/20 Hindsight RPM X31 presentation for prototype information.  The grabs and ladders were removed and proper width ladders added to the ends and sides.  The underbody brake detail was moved and detailed, and individual grabs added along with various other details.  It was a relatively easy upgrade and gives me another unique car for my layout.

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM
<X31B _2_.JPG>
<X31B _4_.JPG>