Topics

Yahoo Groups download

DuWayne Schmidlkofer

With Yahoo Groups shutting down, and not all of those I subscribe to moving over to groups .io. I wanted to grab a copy of the existing Yahoo Group data.
I found directions on how to grab a download of all your Yahoo grooups at
https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/4/20917500/yahoo-group-data-download-how-to
It took about a week before I received a message that everything was ready to download. Everything from all my subscribed groups ,messages,files,photos were included in a couple large zip files.
DuWayne KV4QB

Terry VK5TM

I tried that a few weeks ago and the eventual message back was "Nothing to download" so don't rely on it to save something you desperately need.

Terry VK5TM