I bought five AD8950 DDS  type II early on.  One had 3.3 volt version of the 125Mhz osc.  All others were 5v 125Mhz oscillators.

Cheers,
Will

On 22/12/15 10:39, earl@... [PHSNA] wrote:

Many 5V logic chips work with 3V logic Attached is a bi directional logic converter that works well

From: PHSNA@... [mailto:PHSNA@...]
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 9:31 AM
To: PHSNA@...
Subject: [PHSNA] Use 3.3 volts oscillator with AD9851

Dear All:

Is there a way to convert the output of a 3.3v CMOS oscillator to a 5v ?

I have read that the AD9851 can accept a sinusoidal signal dc biased to Vdd/2.

Can I bias a 3.3 volts cmos oscillator (Square wave) to Vdd/2 to use it with my AD9851 using a VDD of 5 volts?

Regards.

Alfredo Mendiola Loyola

Lima, Peru

Avast logo