Topics

Tramsfer of group to groups.io

N5IB

I'm initiating the process of transferring this group to groups.io
It can be found at <https://groups.io/g/PHSNA>  All current members of this group will be automatically added as members of the new group. The message archives, files, links, and photos should also be transferred over.

Be alert over the next few days for an email announcing that the change over has been completed.
You should receive a message indicating that you have been added as a member to the new group.

During that time the the files, photos, and links will still be accessible to members here on Yahoo.

When the change is complete I will block new posts here on Yahoo, but will leave the Yahoo group otherwise intact for another week or two. So any folks who may not wish to participate in the new group will have a chance to retrieve any information they need.

Jim, N5IB